New Book Deal, Local History, the Burial Plot and Article Page Updated

 

* Just some real good news to share! The amazing Catt Dahman, a higher up at the Horror Author's Guld and J. Ellington Press, offered me my first contract for a novel! 

I am beyond excited and I thank her for it!  


 

* Also, a special thanks to the Jersey Shore (PA) Historical Society for their excellent cemetery tour which featured some men who served in the Civil War and were buried in Jersey Shore. Please support their Facebook page and also support your local history


* Also, Brenda Sue Tolian and Joy Yehle, of the Burial Plot podcast, recorded an interview with me on Sept. 25th. I had a blast with them and check out their links! 

 
* Finally, check out the Article's page to see my latest article from On The Pulse News here in Williamsport.

Comments

  1. I'm really proud of your work. I hope you are as satisfied with your work as I am proud. One of the most important things in life is to enjoy what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back on Twitter!

April 23, 2022 Blog